Northeast Region Tnespl 1x @ hooters, manchester may 2nd

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
TJ, Rob was No Wall the whole time and his vehicle was inspected beforehand and he fit the rules for No Wall, which is what he said he was running. You guys knew the rules, your not rookies. It was only when he came up to make his run that he changed his class to WCP1, his reg form even had his batteries listed as 5 batteries. There will be at least 3 judges for the 3X so there won't be any issues then. And for the record TJ, I wasn't a judge for that show, I was a competitor. Adam from ACT and Brandon Koch were the ones judging cars. But whatever, it's only a trophy, the points are straight and we all had a good time at the show.

ok first off, steve i went to adam, because i asked you a few things and you were un sure, so i went to adam i asked what wcp1 was and he said subs up to 280 square inches, and i said no powere restrition he said no but it has to be 12volt batts,, thats it, i wrote battey count down, and they signed my paper, they accidentally looked over it, and if you had a problem, i would of pulled 2 batts out and ran again

Everything you asked me was about No Wall and whether a No Wall car was following the rules or not, not about WCP. I answered the questions about No Wall, but maybe not with the answers your team wanted to hear. I didn't even know you were in the WCP1 class til they handed out trophies. If I knew I would have said something to you then and would love to have you compete against me with 3 batts. I know you'd have beat me anyway, but at least it would be a fair win. No one likes to compete against themselves.

i have no problems competing it was simple miss cummunication, i wasent gonna run in a class a team mate was running it,, and i wouldend run no wall bebecause i would be handycapped with my set up, so i fit the wcp1 class but i diden know there was a 3 batt limit, the batts can come out in 2 min, u saw how fast my amps come out, so i have no problem, taking the stuff out, iight

(((Quote))) Everything you asked me was about No Wall and whether a No Wall car was following the rules or not, not about WCP. I answered the questions about No Wall, but maybe not with the answers your team wanted to hear. I didn't even know you were in the WCP1 class til they handed out trophies. If I knew I would have said something to you then and would love to have you compete against me with 3 batts. I know you'd have beat me anyway, but at least it would be a fair win. No one likes to compete against themselves.(((Quote)))

I answered the questions about No Wall, but maybe not with the answers your team wanted to hear.

so who are we referring to here steve cause i sent rob and brian out to ask. so how dose the rest of the team get draged into this.

Its funny how we took 32k and could only get a 55 out of it on 5 batts lol ok i here all this **** in here about amps like we had 32k and chris only had 4k only doing 4k on 16volts i call bs and some of us know that them amps wake up on 16volts you for get i know alot of people that had full rides from memphis. try talking that 4k crap to some one that dont know what there talking about.

I got to see the truck beforehand and no lie the entire time Adam and I where talking about how you were in my class. I didn't pay much attention after that. When I saw Robs truck run through I even said out loud that I got to beat a 155 for first. I didn't realize at that time he wasn't in N/W. I'm sure its all a misunderstanding. I dont think anyone's trying to get one over on the other guy. Just a mistake. If anyone has questions on the rules go to teamnortheastspl.com and you'll find everything your looking for.

no you are right chris it was the fact that we didnt know the rules that is why i sent rob and brian to ask what class and when he came back and sead he was not in N/w i was like ok but it still to me makes no sence why the team got draged into this. and no hard felling but some one should have had a copy of the rules so if there were any ?s well nothing a peace of paper could not take care off

ya chris your right on that but in the usa how many do it with one 12volt battery and one 8k amp only getting 4300 watts with the car off and subs amp box in the cargo area.

I thought you did a 154.1 with the 8k Thats what your DB Drag stats page says

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date