Northeast Region Tnespl 1x @ hooters, manchester may 2nd

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Dual 4s so 1ohm before rise. It was originally built for stock but every organization I compete out of now has N/W. BatCap is legal in everything but DB Drags street classes and since thats not an issue for most people the BatCap is "one" of the best batts to use IMO
hmm i had quad 1 mojo's and i've seen dual 2's, never dual 4's... either way its all good.

Yeah Memphis makes dual 2 and dual 4 in every size but they only make the quad 1ohm in the 15s. Had a bunch kicking around and since the comp amp has been acting up it was a last minute decision to use the Memphis 4k instead. Still have an amp, new subs ,and a box coming out this season. Maybe Ill gain a tenth or two.

if you think dd z's are only going to gain you a tenth or two you must be on that goooooooood ish - referring to your post in murilo's z 12 fs thread.

if you think dd z's are only going to gain you a tenth or two you must be on that goooooooood ish - referring to your post in murilo's z 12 fs thread.

Its like Ive said before...Im good for a 125db anything past that is anyone's guess. Im still only using a 4k.

Well, suspicious of me to say this, being the seller, but the DDs will be louder than that, specially with all the power he is going to put on speakers. I saw more than 1dB difference from my best score with the Shockers (like a DD99 with kevlar cone). This happened with a new box tough.

OOPS I misunderstand your post, haha, sorry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ACT Audio

10+ year member
ACT AUDIO
ACT Audio
Vernon, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date