Tma 5.2cs2

Participant count
  • Participant list

ENDER_XVICM
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Since TMA is JL i would expect these speakers to be decent. Does any one have any experience with these?

I am on a budget and want to stay below 100 bucks.

I need a 5.25 that handles between 40-60W. I could probably get away with a 6" as well, but 6.5 is to large.

Thanks.

^^the Pioneer D series are awesome for the price. I would do 6.5"s though if you can fit them.

the 6.5s of those are more like a 6.75. I cannot fit them. I will use them along with a Dayton 6" as a dedicated midbass. do you think this will work well?

^^just do a little cutting //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif You should be okay..I just prefer 6.5"s over 5-1/4"s in component sets.

Basically I have two holes in each door that need to be filled. A single TXA-3004 (75x4) and a TXA-3002 (150x2 / 600x1 bridged). i dont want to buy any more amps or do any more cutting. The holes are each about 4.8-5 inches. I can use this wierd drill bit my friend has to grind them to a slightly larger size, but not much.

I want to fill these holes and be able to run it all off a 4 channel amp. so I was thinking a passive set and a dedicated midbass or a passive set and a smaller coaxial.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ENDER_XVICM

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ENDER_XVICM
Reading, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date