TL vs B&K meter??/

Highs on bass

Banned
Ga
what is the difference??? also have a guy who is trying to sell a sub here local. the sub is a 12 inch WD from DB drive. saying that the company is currently the # 2 in the world by .5 dbs... from what I can find and what I remember Alan Dante is the record holder with his 180 db ish tl reading.

what is the difference??? also have a guy who is trying to sell a sub here local. the sub is a 12 inch WD from DB drive. saying that the company is currently the # 2 in the world by .5 dbs... from what I can find and what I remember Alan Dante is the record holder with his 180 db ish tl reading.
B&K meter is the meter that is used for world record runs. It is only used for the big boys, it is a $30,000 meter developed by nasa and is more acurate and reads higher than the termlab. Yes DB drive hit a 180+ at world finals this year in Oklahoma with their extreme vehicle

people who have conquered the BK are pretty elite iirc, since you have to beat the best to be the best on that thing.

I remember something about Flashdance too, didnt World Records get determined back in the day with Flashdance on the BK?

i have heard that the tl is tougher than the b&k. the tl is used on world record runs in dbdrag & iasca. i think that usaci is the one that uses the b&k.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.