• Total voters

04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
rainbow germaniums

rainbow slc 265

id chameleon csx64

only neg thing about id as far as tech issues is theyre form wooferstec so not authorized and im not sure how well id will be able to replace them if they blow. im going to call them tomorow though and see what they say. and then take tha twith a grain of salt as they seem to have been telling different people different stories over the last couple of months

car is a 2000 tahoe, music of choice is heavy metal/hardcore/speed metal/hard rock etc

I voted germs because I have the slc265's and I like them a lot, great value. BUT, if you have the $ to spend and the power for the germs... why not step up??

well amp is a kicker 350.4 which does 175 bridged

yeah ive been seriously considering the slc's but am trying to justify the monry for the germs

keep it coming please

Like posted above, the SLCs will certainly do the job to bring that smile on your face, but if financially capable the Germs will bring it alot quicker. Not to mention less of the possible desire to 'upgrade' later.

Like posted above, the SLCs will certainly do the job to bring that smile on your face, but if financially capable the Germs will bring it alot quicker. Not to mention less of the possible desire to 'upgrade' later.
true

but now im throwing the jbl gti's into themix

man i really wish i ahd a higher paying job

not real sure on the tweet for the jbl's though

Not to mention less of the possible desire to 'upgrade' later.
that is very true, get what you really want and never look back. i think i got my d361's about two months ago and already have the desire for more.

****... that statement made me want to get them right now... Waiting for a new car before I contact you 6spd.

how are the germs for midbass?

i know that without running a dedicatged mid bass that a simple two way set usually wont compare but in terms of other 2way system how does it perform

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...