Tired of peoples s***

don't trust this guy!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

OP's box

Quad15-TXX-14ft3-34hz.png

I am so tired of the haters. I posted on here asking for help with a box design, and most of what I got back was good. However I talked to a certain member on here and told him what I was working with and he replied "Oh the cheap stuff!". Let me just say that I'm beatin on a budget, this will be my first extreme (to me) system. Sure I will upgrade as I go along, not everyone can be 18, living at home, with no bills or kids. Some of us do have to buy lower end stuff to get started..So to all the haters, well you know what yo can do!! Sorry to everyone with pos+ input, just had to vent!
The rule on this site on every forum except the the thunderdome (off topic) is no harassing other members, and no post dumping. If one of those occurs, hit the report post button at the bottom of the offending reply, and one of the admins will review it.

Im going to let things slide a little bit in this thread because the OP created it specifically to discuss his feelings, but keep the discussion respectful guys.

I understand where you are coming from as there are always those types on an internet forum. However, you must realize that a lot of us are NOT 18 years old living at home with our parents with no bills........ and can still afford to invest a LOT in this hobby.

Who cares? I don't get upset about people on the internet. Lulz I think with most if you could see the other side of the screen you'd probably laugh your ass off.
so true.. im a **** myself on here.. mostly to people who think they really know their **** and dont.. but not having money to do a sick setup is not something to make fun of.. my first setup cost nme 150 for 2 subs and amp.. now im competeing nationally and got about 13k in my setup.. only smart to start low and work your way up.. that way when you **** up its cheapos tuff.. so you know what your doing when you go to droppin 500 a sub and 1k an amp

so true.. im a **** myself on here.. mostly to people who think they really know their **** and dont.. but not having money to do a sick setup is not something to make fun of.. my first setup cost nme 150 for 2 subs and amp.. now im competeing nationally and got about 13k in my setup.. only smart to start low and work your way up.. that way when you **** up its cheapos tuff.. so you know what your doing when you go to droppin 500 a sub and 1k an amp
Very well put sir!

I started off with a pair of Crunch 8" subs and a Raido Shack amp...LOL:crazy:

The funny thing is.....Iam still friends with the guy I sold it to(the amp).....15 years ago and it still works!!

Gotta start somewhere...as long as you aren't talking about how your system is the loudest thing ever and you aren't dr. subwoofer or that other redneck dude on youtube with the loudest system you should be set

nah the other one I think he had a ranger and an atomic sub that wasn't even a good model or something and his stuff was all ghetto rigged and he was tlaking smack to everyone saying his system beat louder than anyones ever could...that might have been a caco thing now that I think about it

nah the other one I think he had a ranger and an atomic sub that wasn't even a good model or something and his stuff was all ghetto rigged and he was tlaking smack to everyone saying his system beat louder than anyones ever could...that might have been a caco thing now that I think about it
Oh goodness...

I will have to look for that guy......and give him some ish.

I knew this would be a high reply thread. Lol..I would like to start off by saying thanks a million to Ram for the design and to those that recommended him. My setup isn't bottom of the barrel, I mean there is cheaper stuff out there. I know everyone is wondering what this system consists of so here goes: 4-Audiopipe TXX-BF15's, 2-Hifoncs BZR 2400.1, American Bass FL 1804R (mids & highs amp), Still deciding on mids and highs, 275 HO Alt. Ohio Generators, 2 Yellow Top Optima's. SO GO AHEAD HATERS HATE AWAY!! LMAO

dont worry about what people think man this forum is full of nut huggers and haters....my first setup was jl and got hated on haha but i learned....ur setup will kncok

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

502CEC

10+ year member
502CEC
Frankfort KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from