Tint World

Participant count
  • Participant list

jrpro130
10+ year member

Get Your Face Raped
Tint World...located in coral springs, florida. Just east of university on wiles road gets an A+ from me. They did an awesome job to say the least! I got 30 percent on the front an 15 percent on the back. They charged 138.xx with a full lifetime warranty and free replacement. Even if there is a slight bubble in it, they will either fix it/replace it right on the spot...free of charge

Also they quoted me 500 dollars flat for the viper 791xv..which I thought was a pretty fair price... 200 just for install. I am trying to get my hands on one of these alarms for a little cheaper...but it's just proving to be difficuilt. Ebay is the only place

But yea, A+...tint world for teh win //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Nice, I got my car tinted at a place on 441 (in Hollywood) and they charged $80 and did a nice job... but left a few small bubbles on the back window and don't want to fix it since I waited so long to tell them. Might go to Tint World now...

^x2, i got my Viper 791XV installed there for $150 and thats because i needed a module for my remote start because i have a GM and it was $80 and they charged me 50 for it and 100 for the install. and i bought the alarm offline for 190. they tinted my car with 5% over 20% all around and with a 50% in the front windshield and its dark as hell for $135.

^x2, i got my Viper 791XV installed there for $150 and thats because i needed a module for my remote start because i have a GM and it was $80 and they charged me 50 for it and 100 for the install. and i bought the alarm offline for 190. they tinted my car with 5% over 20% all around and with a 50% in the front windshield and its dark as hell for $135.
was teh alarm NIB???

where did you get it? Ebay???

cuz i'm looking to get all this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jrpro130

10+ year member
Get Your Face Raped
jrpro130
South Florida
Start date