Time to upgrade Suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

ss27gogeta

IN
so my 2 re audio se have served me well but are getting old and tired don't hit as hard as they use to was told when i got them they were pre 2005 one has a tare on the cone and has been repaired and i have to keep repairing the nagitve wires on the subs every so often so i think its time to retire them and go bigger i was thinking about getting two re audio xxx or mt or one of each so i get the lows and highs will this work well or should i just get two of one kind and what amp or amps do you suggest i get to power these things well electrical will be upgraded as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They will fit. You might only have three screws holding them instead of four.
Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
That's not an amplifier designed for subwoofer use, it's a 4 channel designed for you primary speakers. Small $75 investment to get you where you...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...
Thought I would update this thread… Couldn’t login over the weekend for some reason. Finally got the Kenwood installed last Friday… Had a little...

About this thread

ss27gogeta

ss27gogeta
IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ss27gogeta