Time Alignment question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Renzone3
10+ year member

ATLien
Ok,so I'm tweaking the TA on my Headunit(Alpine CDE-HD149BT),and I just want to know if I'm doing this correctly.I have a set of 6.5 components up front,and 6.5 coaxials in the rear fill.I measured the distance of all the speakers to my head except the furthest speaker from me which would be the passenger rear speaker which I left at 0.Ok,from there I measured the distance of each speaker to the furthest speaker(passenger rear),and subtracted the difference with the individual measurements of each speaker I had made when measuring the distance from my head.Rear passenger remains at 0 since it needs to be the first that reaches my ears.Make sense?Am I doing this right?Im not doing 3 way TA just passive of that helps.Any input would be appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.