ticket for illegal tint

I have 5% on the back and 15% on the sides, Ive gotten a ticket for it, its only a "fix-it-ticket" cost me nothing to just rip the tint of the sides, go down to police station, have someone go look and make sure the tint is off, sign off the ticket, pay $10 bucks at the court, and that it.
if your tint was done right when installed, it ***** to have to take it off yourself.

i have 5% all around and i had a ticket warning for having a car without plates, but they didnt say anything about my tint. so i would do it. i mean if a cop pulls you over because ur tint is too dark there obviously out of doughnuts or something

my friend has illegal tint in the front and all he does is roll down the window if he ever gets pulled over so as long as you do that you should be fine I dont think they are going to pull you over for just tint they may pull you over for speeding and if you leave the tint up and piss them off you may get a ticket and when your sitting next to one or if you see one coming roll down your windows

I got 20% on mine im about to do another 20% over it though. I dont like people seeing in my car. I hate it when people are just staring at me. My only dis encouragement is i dont want a cop walking up to my window with his gun pointingat me

Wow bumped from years ago, lol!
haha yea and if you read back on page three it had been bumped up again in 05' Guess at least this proves one thing... There is someone out there who actually knows how to use the search function lol.

Or if people are stupid about it and carve f.uck in mexi letters into their back window.
I was told as long as you can put your license against it and read what it says you are fine.

In ohio it starts at like $40
thats what the cops here do.... however i'm at 5% and never been pulled over in the over 2 years that i've been driving..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Matador

10+ year member
-= StillBumping =-
Matador
Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date