Northeast Region Thunder Jamz 13 in Dover, DE July 22nd

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Lmao O yeah thats is. hey didnt you say on another thread that if its not a dbdrag its a waste of your time to go . So this show wasent a dbrag so obviously I didnt think you were coming. Because high and mighty ppl like you dont support local shows that arent dbdrag then whine an cry that theres no more shows. And O wait isnt there another thread were its says you an others are peace makers Hummmmm Weres the ******** flag when ya need one. Can we get anymore childish Hypocrite.

And Dumple is the Old AC mics.

No, you know that you would never repeat to me the junk you type to my face, sweety.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

That's why you didn't show.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

No, you know that you would never repeat to me the junk you type to my face, sweety.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gifThat's why you didn't show.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

O lmao, Hey man anytime you wanna come say all this to my face hunny. fine by me.

""""""" posted that to show you that I'm a real competitor unlike yourself. If the show is worth it, I will travel. This Sunday, I will be in Maryland for a DB Drag show.

You just stay home under your mommy's apron kid. You and your high school friends can sit in your car listen to T.I. and touch each other or whatever you do for fun out there in the sticks.

Give me your address and I'll drop off some trophies to you, you prepubesent, 126 Db having, mommy bought my system from Target and got a free toaster, no girlfriend having, minimum wage men's locker room attendent putting a rca cable on lay a way two timing lowdown coke bottle glasses wearing creep.""""""""""

You wouldnt sound like such a Hypocrite.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif :crying: . Im starting to think you are my internet stalker or somthin. Seems to me you sit at home all day waiting for me to post on a thread and then banb you go into action. With your big bully internet talk like your going to do somthin face to face. Ha lmao. Were are you from again CT. talking **** to some one who lives not even in your state. lmao. I whole heartly feel bad for you kiddo. I cant wait to read what ever crazy thing is coming out next. O boy.

Give me your address and I'll drop off some trophies to you, you prepubesent, 126 Db having, mommy bought my system from Target and got a free toaster, no girlfriend having, minimum wage men's locker room attendent putting a rca cable on lay a way two timing lowdown coke bottle glasses wearing creep
thats some hard core shyt right there

You wouldnt sound like such a Hypocrite. . Im starting to think you are my internet stalker or somthin. Seems to me you sit at home all day waiting for me to post on a thread and then banb you go into action. With your big bully internet talk like your going to do somthin face to face. Ha lmao. Were are you from again CT. talking **** to some one who lives not even in your state. lmao. I whole heartly feel bad for you kiddo. I cant wait to read what ever crazy thing is coming out next. O boy.

Well, don't flatter yourself clown.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.