SOLD three sa8's for sale!!!

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
well my 8's are up forsale...used for like 3 days...ran off my mbquart dsc1500.1

all are dual 2's 275.00 plus shipping for all three! they are 169 a PEICE now from jacob if he isnt sold out at the moment. still have factory boxes to ship them in....im in jacksonville if anyone wants to meet up somewhere...

on to pics...can get pics with username if needed...they are in my car as we speak but my new sub will be going in tomorrow so these gotta go...

IMAGE_310.jpg

IMAGE_319.jpg

IMAGE_311.jpg

box is also for sale...say 100 plus shipping...aero not included...2.4 cubes after displacment...sounds awesome!!!

heres the build log for it

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/enclosure-design-construction-help/468281-box-build-michaellane-2-a.html

box has not been painted or anything...

willing to trade for a really nice motor..got my eyes on the dd 9500 series...and a nice recone for it...looking for a daily monster...1500--2000rms...plan to paint the cone, cap, basket and a custom colored DD logo will be applied...let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a netbook plus cash for all 3? PM me a price shipped to 14753 if you dont want the netbook
no thanks on the netbook...im broke lol...i can get exact quotes tomorrow depending on who you want me to ship them thru??? im guessing 15$--20 a epice for shipping...these things are mint!!!

also jacob has these listed now for 169 a peice and also he may be out of them right now til the next shipment

Trade you a double sided ***** for 2....lmk
is it autographed? let me know...and actually you couldnt even give me a shout out correctly when my last name is only 4 letters....i gotta pass bro sorry

You know you want it.
lol if they dont sell in like 5 days or maybe less im keeping them...i love these little things...actually flexes my windsheild a little lol...my gps had like a seizure today and like turned itself off LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.