Three great amps for 130 shipped each (PG, Premier , Polk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyroneshoes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJ
And they oddly all start with P

Product Brand & Model:

PG MS250

Premier GM-X1024 class A 4 channel or dual mono 2 channel option

Polk pa880 mono amp

Condition of all items:

Polk 9/10

Premier 7/10 (some elbow grease could make it a 9/10 on the gold center)

MS250 -refinished white by me, not original screws

All 100% functional

Total Price: :

130 shipped each obo, some wiggle room but not much

firm on the premier

Shipping Terms: :

Priority Medium flat rate shipping usps with delivery confirmation

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Premier

imag0532n.jpg

imag0533.jpg

imag0534e.jpg

This was when pioneer was really overbuilding their amps. Obviously not pure class a but class a biased. Can also be run as a dual mono amp. Extremely well built amps. Dual cooling fans. 1 ohm stable.

Id expect around 100x4 @ 4 ohms

GM-X1024 - | Pioneer Electronics USA

POLK pa880

Best Buy soundboard display rack sale, never hooked up. Compact Mono class AB amp. Minty and slick

Polk Audio - PA Series Amplifiers Overview & Models

300 Watts x 1 (4 Ohm)

500 watts x 1 (2 Ohm).

CEA-2006 compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.

800 watts x 1 (2 ohm) dynamic power. Solid Amp

I have a IDv3 10 or a IDQ v2 10 or a Xtant 1022A to match up perfectly with this amp. Both d4 (xtant svc 2 ohm) config - if interested will do discounted combo price

imag0535cu.jpg

imag0538o.jpg

imag0539.jpg

PG MS250

Clamped

71 WPCH 4 ohm stereo 14.4v

127 WPCH 2 ohm stereo 14.4v

182 WPCH 1 ohm stereo 14.4v

256 BRIDGED 4 ohm 14.4v

200+ BRIDGED 2 ohm 14.4 -- blew factory fuse

Did some work refinishing this as it was banged up and missing some screws. works perfect and have internal pics if you want. As stated refinished in white on the heatsink, sides still grey.

imag0541d.jpg

imag0542r.jpg

imag0544l.jpg

imag0546.jpg

Any requests for more pics let me know.

Did you get the crossover ok?any trades?I could use th p.g.
Got it yesterday, thanks just left feedback. No trades, I gotta get rid of stuff. I have much more stuff too. Pretty much some of everything.

Yeah, Itsbacon on diyma got it

PG and Polk still available with a little wiggle room on price.

Gut pic for you of the sold premier and pg ms250

imag0549q.jpg

Real interesting design. Just have no need for it. great amp to a new good owner.

and of course the PG is pretty

dsc5360q.jpg

oh, i see it's a 2nd year gold-board... but, what's up over there in the rectifiers. is that cracked, or glue trail? any more close-ups?

oh, i see it's a 2nd year gold-board... but, what's up over there in the rectifiers. is that cracked, or glue trail? any more close-ups?
I dont really see what you mean, if you want circle what youre talking about and Ill take pics. The amp works I used it for a week or two on tweeters

top, left of the amp, just under the capacitor, there is what looks like a big crack in a half-circle to the next capacitor down..... about 2-3" long....

Ill take a look and get back at you in a few. Gotta few things to take care of before the rain.

Took some internals of the POLK last night when I was testing these on my home bench. Clean board, stout lil guy. Very solid amp in near mint.

imag0558r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...