10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
VA
Item(s) for Sale:

Two 16Ov.2's D4 with cones painted matte black

One 16Ov.2 D4 slight bend in frame

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, painted, Excellent shape

Used, damage in shipment from previous owner, straightened it out, had in my truck for 1.5 years, banging now in my garage

Price:

$125 + shipping ea

$75 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

See above

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

CIMG3579.jpg

CIMG3567.jpg

CIMG3569.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you able to take a picture of the one where the bend is? And ***** the other 2 are painted black. How hard would it be to put them back to the way they were? P.s. didnt know the word "s.u.c.k.s" was so innapropriate lol

Are you able to take a picture of the one where the bend is? And ***** the other 2 are painted black. How hard would it be to put them back to the way they were? P.s. didnt know the word "s.u.c.k.s" was so innapropriate lol
Yeah not a problem on the silver cone. I'll pull it out of the enclosure and snap some shots. It's slight enough that screwing it in pulls it sealed.

No idea on removing the paint. I imagine if you used a light solvent you could get it removed, but don't know the repercussions on the surface of the cone underneath. Could try a little spot and see how it does.

Well..they are from crutchfield. ..I could send them back..but I'd have to get a diff.sub amp too..

I had a pair of these in my pathfinder on a 9.1 and they rocked!..happen to know how old they are?

Oof. No idea honestly. The silver cone I bought bnib from a guy but dont' know when he got it. The black cones were in an HT setup that was never used due to it being in an apt.

I used the black cones for maybe 6 months and the silver cone for about 1.5 years.

Here are some pictures of the bend. I tried to get them to show it at it's worst, but you can see it was pretty tough. :p

IMAG0719.jpg

IMAG0720.jpg

IMAG0721.jpg

IMAG0722.jpg

IMAG0723.jpg

IMAG0724.jpg

IMAG0725.jpg

Price drop on the bent one too. $75 +shipping.

155 shipped for the pair??????????//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
BWAHHAHAHA. Definitely not. But if you are seriously interested lmk and I'll see what I can do, just shoot me your addy so I can see shipping. Shipping charges are out of control these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...