Threatcon-2 vs HDS3

If i had experience with the HDS3 I'd give my opinion. I heard the SQ isn't as good in the HDS compared to the T2 from a friend of mine. But depending on your goals that should determine the sub. That recon 2.4 amp though will put in work for you! They should be getting to C2 this month
All i listen to is rap, so SQ is not terribly important. But i am look'n forward to that Recon for sure

All i listen to is rap, so SQ is not terribly important. But i am look'n forward to that Recon for sure
Ya the T2 sounds great on all kinds of music but gets loud as well. I mostly listen to rap and it has a great response. But I have my days with rock, country, dub step, etc.

And yes the Recon amps are stout. I'm waiting on the 1.6 I pre-ordered.

Videos tell me nothing.. I'm not bashing the product, I'm just saying that I like to wait until a product has been out a while, so that I know I'm not buying something with a high failure rate or something like that.
U must like ur products wit jewelry....But really u dnt think Steve beat it up, even a lil? I see a ton of theards coming soon for that Recon 2.4....Dnt believe me just watch

I have yet to sell a Threatcon 2 to someone who didn't like it. I've had great reviews. Threatcon 2's and 4's are getting revamped this summer but the V1 Threatcon 2 is a solid woofer that sounds great and will get loud as well. Whatever you choose to go with I hope you are more than happy with it. Just keep The Bass going!

Chris

I can't give my opinion on the HDS3 since i've never used them. But I do have 2 15" Tcon 2's that I bought new that I just love right now. I have them in 6 cubes tuned to 32Hz on an AQ2200 @ 1ohm for 6mths now in my daily truck and they take the power/beating like a champ. I'm now thinking of doing 4 of them, lol.

I lost my Jeep recently....So by the time HDS are available again i shud have an Exploder, Tahoe etc or fix my Expedition. Yea....I hate trunks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MakkMar10

Bangin on a Budget
MakkMar10
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from