This weekend. FI BTL Triple Stack 18" D2

What would be the difference between this sub and the ufo model?
idk the technical details bro. Ive never had a ufo style btl or the n2s. next to a ssd 10" this is the only FI ive ever owned. plus all the dudes around me run solobarics or mtx 2500s and jl w6s. im like the only guy here that has stuff like this and treo, eclipse, american bass and so on. If anyone know the details difference please chim in

Any issues with lead slap?? Beastly sub no doubt. Who reconed??
I reconed it myself and I only free air tested it. It has cushions on the back of the cone for that reason I assume. She beautiful I just cant use it at the moment. I only have a single cab GMC.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Im not a fan of S.Down, and everyone knows why. I wouldnt buy a screw from them. #1. The enclosure is everything when it comes to the performance...
Unless we're talking about pairing them with amps of those ratings I wouldn't call that honest, but probably consistent with what the vast...
Negative 1aespinoza . The spider landing is to big on the newer 12 spokes like you posted . I need the old school 12 spoke. Nobody here has...
1/2 inch slugs? That would give you the same ferrite as a double stack 3/4 slug that most people use.
I looked at Crutchfield. Sure enough, dudes right up does say it. I even looked on YouTube. There's only 1 review on the m7 subs, but it's...

About this thread

jfroghobo

10+ year member
That Dude
jfroghobo
Mount Pleasant, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date