This is the DIYMA Boner

Participant count
  • Participant list

LosIsATool
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
This is Sinfoni, they have been around for a minute but out of my price range. Beautiful hand made pieces but the mids response graphs are all over the place. They must need some very drastic EQ cuts. Graphs don't tell the whole story but I cant imagine these mids working well without a strong DSP to tame them. Pricing for the lowest level starts around $700

Sinfoni | Quartorigo - car audio instruments

This is one of those... "you have to hear it" things.

Even though most people are obsessed with FR graphs and RTA and what not. Funny how the tune changes when it's a billion dollar speaker.

What makes them so expensive compared to other higher end brands?
They are elite status I guess. The real high line($2500) for a set of mids and another $2500 for the tweeters it's all CNC machined with a bunch of pieces that supposed to kill resonance.

They say they tune for in car. I get that since most higher level drivers work that way. They sound better in a cars cabin than on a board.

But you can't tune for every single car.

I found a dealer in Orlando, I'm trying to demo the T series set.

They are elite status I guess. The real high line($2500) for a set of mids and another $2500 for the tweeters it's all CNC machined with a bunch of pieces that supposed to kill resonance.
They say they tune for in car. I get that since most higher level drivers work that way. They sound better in a cars cabin than on a board.

But you can't tune for every single car.

I found a dealer in Orlando, I'm trying to demo the T series set.
That's a bit of a drive for ya isn't?!

I've been to Orlando several times.

That's a bit of a drive for ya isn't?!
I've been to Orlando several times.
I'm living in NW Florida now. Orlando is about 6 hour away. We are going to Disney for a week in October. If I can sneak away for awhile I'm going to check them out.

Went to Unerversal Studio's in Orlando.

I just might retire there....don't know yet.

Report back to us when/if you do get a chance to hear them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date