This is the craziest head unit I have ever seen (also what brand do you prefer)

What head unit do you prefer?

• Kenwood

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Alpine

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Pioneer

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • Clarion

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • JVC

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • RCA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panasonic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lol
Wow. alpine is DOMINATING.

Any reason why?
Cus people can't vote Eclipse :p Alpine has a user friendly UI, and made some phenomenal decks back in the day. Now, they don't really have anything to offer until you buy their Imprint. Where as Pioneer and Kenwood make high-end decks that have all the features included. Personally I have a Kenwood x-994 that I got at a steal of a price. Kenwood has a terrible UI for beginners, but I've grown used to it and enjoy the features. If I had a choice, I'd have a Eclipse CD5030, or 7200.

Cus people can't vote Eclipse :p Alpine has a user friendly UI, and made some phenomenal decks back in the day. Now, they don't really have anything to offer until you buy their Imprint. Where as Pioneer and Kenwood make high-end decks that have all the features included. Personally I have a Kenwood x-994 that I got at a steal of a price. Kenwood has a terrible UI for beginners, but I've grown used to it and enjoy the features. If I had a choice, I'd have a Eclipse CD5030, or 7200.
LOL my bad. That many people like eclipse?

Absolutely. Eclipse is top-notch. I've actually never seen anyone run an "RCA" deck, so I don't know how that made it up there before Eclipse :p

The difference between Eclipse and most of today's HU is that Eclipse still makes their decks to please all the SQ enthusiasts, and still has the special features that all the other users use, and do it at a reasonable price. Where-as, Alpine will charge you hundreds of dollars for their HU and you still have to buy every single feature add-on (imprint, blue-tooth, time-alignment, sat radio, iPod connectivity).

Absolutely. Eclipse is top-notch. I've actually never seen anyone run an "RCA" deck, so I don't know how that made it up there before Eclipse :p The difference between Eclipse and most of today's HU is that Eclipse still makes their decks to please all the SQ enthusiasts, and still has the special features that all the other users use, and do it at a reasonable price. Where-as, Alpine will charge you hundreds of dollars for their HU and you still have to buy every single feature add-on (imprint, blue-tooth, time-alignment, sat radio, iPod connectivity).
LOL that was my bad. I have an RCA deck in my BMW. Because I went to best buy and bought the cheapest deck they had because I didn't care. My bmw is not a sound car. So i just tossed in a crappy deck. It seriously gargles on nut sacks.

How about this. Vote for RCA=eclipse. SInce no one uses RCA.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

eclipse is alright, same with older clarions. I like mcintosh and the "new" mcintosh oemed clarion
are you a big fan of german made or "influenced" products?

You think thats crazy........

ewer5y.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...