This is how ghetto my local Pawn America is........

Bandwidth wasted
TBH, this post was 10x better than 75% of the posts on this forum. BTW, I keep staring at teh bewbs in your sig. WTF is she saying? Who am I kidding.. IDC what she's saying LOL.

I saw a pawnshop manager get super pissed when he found out that an employee swapped out some original w6s for w0s.
L O FUCKING L

That is hilarious. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

only thing good around these pawn shops is amps they usually have some older model amps and some of the newer better brand stuff. but they do their homework and google and price match ebay and stuff... the subs is a different story tho... seen some kicker stillwaters from the mid 90s that had the surround rotted out for 500$ at one place

You never know what you might find at a pawn shop.... I've bought a few old amps, subs, boxes, guitar equipment, etc. Some people are willing to deal if they know you are serious and have cash. The prices that pawn shops mark the item at are not usually their final price. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.