Thinking about discounting the price on reconed e8s

How about you just put them 'on sale' at whatever ur dirt cheap price is for a specified amount of time, and make it clear that they'll never be that cheap ever again (otherwise when you go back to the original price, no one will buy, instead they'll just wait for you to put them on sale again)

See what happens.

Profit. (or maybe not, in this case lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif)

How about you just put them 'on sale' at whatever ur dirt cheap price is for a specified amount of time, and make it clear that they'll never be that cheap ever again (otherwise when you go back to the original price, no one will buy, instead they'll just wait for you to put them on sale again)
See what happens.

Profit. (or maybe not, in this case lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif)
I would like to sell them at a price that covers my costs as well as moves them quickly. If I can keep it at a consistent low price that makes everyone happy then everyone wins.

I would like to sell them at a price that covers my costs as well as moves them quickly. If I can keep it at a consistent low price that makes everyone happy then everyone wins.
might as well post this low price? Or go ahead and pm me shipped to 95746 for two

hey woofercooker, you should do us a favor and post up driver specs in the original post before its too late to edit.

I personally am interested in mounting depth.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.