Thinking about a new Head Unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

smullen
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
St. Louis
Not to long ago I got the Kenwood KRC-Z910DVD, Nothings wrong with it, however, I just am not happy with it, so I am thinking about selling it. What do you think I could get for it?

I am thinking about upgrading to the Clarion VRX935VD....

Anyone else have this same unit? Any problems with it?? I couldn't find any reviews on it... If I order it, it'll probabby be through Crutchfield...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I was thinking maybe the xd series similar magnet size and same surround and voice coil 2.5
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. This is the marine unit.
There are bluetooth amplifiers. You can just use your phone or an I Pod as the music source and not touch the radio.

About this thread

smullen

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
smullen
St. Louis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date