These mids good for running active??

if i remember right i thought i heard that those don't do well in a door and are made to be used in small sealed kick panels.

i highly recommend the ID OEM mids that Hessdawg is selling. i just put a set in yesterday and they are sweet. also the mach 5 mli's are another great option.

actually the only thing that looks beefy is the basket.

Most guys love the PRS mids and hate the tweets. What is it you don't like about them? Fully deadened doors and proper tuning when going active can bring them alive according to numerous posts on diyma...

actually the only thing that looks beefy is the basket.
Most guys love the PRS mids and hate the tweets. What is it you don't like about them? Fully deadened doors and proper tuning when going active can bring them alive according to numerous posts on diyma...
x2

Kove somtimes i wonder if you ever post a answer relating to the question or you just post random **** lol..
in this question he asked if those would be good , they prolly are ive never tried them but i do know that if he were to spend more money he could have the set up just the way he wanted by choosing each part of the system he wanted.

You answered your own question, He asked if those mids were good, & you never tried them. so just let people that have tried them answer. Dont just post about other **** when hes askin about a certain product, if we all did that we would all have 40+posts a day like you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

they don't go very low if not in a sealed pod. they are very musically inclined but lack the low midbass like some like. I've been reconsidering getting them again as the midbass driver in my 3way setup but i think i might be disappointed in the midbass compared to the CDT M6. its tempting though.

I'm looking to go active, with a mid that can take some abuse
Does this mean the PRS mid cannot take the "abuse?" You have a very capable driver there. Why not work with it a little before you try something else.

What do you have the HP on the mids set at??

Is the mid mounted on a rigid baffle?

Are the access holes in the door covered?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.