Northeast Region The Video of Carter vs, Beast From Da East

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
How about this i am planning to take my truck to srping break nationals, i have a 4 dr blazer. Hopefully my plans don't change would anyone be willing to try this format?? For Fun.?
I'd watch at SBN before I watch at the unsafe venues you currently use.

In response to the guys who felt their safty would be in danger i totally understand that but like i said it a niche in the community. there were about 8 or 9 trucks there. on top of around 6 or 7 cars. 90% of people there had cars. It's not to the point where admission can be charged because at a smaller event such as that one financially it wouldn't make any sense. Like i said before the vechiles are more than loud vechiles, they look good and sound good as well. I really think it would have an effect on the db drag guys meaning to add more vocals to have an overall sound rather than bass. remember the girls some of you guys have on you avatar we have them...... Like i said before we got cars, a following, Model looking girls, Overall cars that looks good and sounds good is the standard, you can hate it or like but it's a formular for success....
the first time i just kept reading, assuming it was a typo... but vechiles?

In response to the guys who felt their safty would be in danger i totally understand that but like i said it a niche in the community. there were about 8 or 9 trucks there. on top of around 6 or 7 cars. 90% of people there had cars. It's not to the point where admission can be charged because at a smaller event such as that one financially it wouldn't make any sense. Like i said before the vechiles are more than loud vechiles, they look good and sound good as well. I really think it would have an effect on the db drag guys meaning to add more vocals to have an overall sound rather than bass. remember the girls some of you guys have on you avatar we have them...... Like i said before we got cars, a following, Model looking girls, Overall cars that looks good and sounds good is the standard, you can hate it or like but it's a formular for success....
I ain't saying she a gold digger ......

I ain't saying she a gold digger ......
lol you think i spend a penny on a girl?????????? all my money goes into tutition and my truck. Girls are not even on the list. I'll buy food or something maybe once or twice a year. That's it.

This is primarily a "do it yourself" web fourm. If you pay someone to do your install, you'll be hounded and made fun of until you change your username in shame and hide on ROE.

This is primarily a "do it yourself" web fourm. If you pay someone to do your install, you'll be hounded and made fun of until you change your username in shame and hide on ROE.
I did two of my own car years ago. I remember feeling the anxiousness for the build to finish and wanting to hear it or when I turned on the system and no sound would come out or one side off, engine noise, fire and etc..but I don't have time anymore and I can't change who I am because then I will feel like a phony. I just rather take my lumps here and **** it up!

hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha. nice try. i hardly see a following, except from a few fellow hood ninjas.. the rest of us think you are retarded. none of these vehicles look good, and women.. well.. guess if i were to believe that (i dont) i still wouldnt care:) you got nothing.

Snoop dan what's your problem with so called "gangstas"????????? What do you do on drive by. I've spoken to you on the phone before even if you wanted to to come into this scene or do something at spring most of these cars are in the 50's. I really think you need to check yourself.. You have a mini truck so do i if your going to be at SBN let's do something on a friendly tip, and then talk about "gangstas". It's makes absolutly no sense to talk about something that you problary can't dream about in your nightmares, My point is don't talk about something if you don't know anything about it That's just being ignorant.

Snoop dan what's your problem with so called "gangstas"????????? What do you do on drive by. I've spoken to you on the phone before even if you wanted to to come into this scene or do something at spring most of these cars are in the 50's. I really think you need to check yourself.. You have a mini truck so do i if your going to be at SBN let's do something on a friendly tip, and then talk about "gangstas". It's makes absolutly no sense to talk about something that you problary can't dream about in your nightmares, My point is don't talk about something if you don't know anything about it That's just being ignorant.
What do you call your lack of spelling and grammar?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.