THE Thread

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Who will win?
Glad I don't have to decide that. Both had compelling testimony, but obviously someone is lying. Yesterday I would of said Kavanaugh. After the White House ordered an FBI investigation into the matter today though I don't think he's gonna make it 

Last edited by a moderator:

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Just had some wierd shit happen to me. I ran out of cold beer so I decided to head down to my buddy's to see what he was up to and drink some of his beer. It's only a few blocks so I always walk. I'm about half way there, walking down the sidewalk, thinking about how crazy the race was when all of a sudden a red Camry pulls up beside me and stops. This is a busy road and he cuts across and just stops, at an angle, on the wrong side of the road, facing on coming traffic. He asked me if I had a lighter.! I'm like nah bro I don't smoke. Then he asked me if I wanted a ride. I politely decline saying I'm just headed right up the road. He asks again, saying he doesn't mind, hop on in. I tell him I'm good and keep walking. He actually starts following me on the wrong side of the road! I stop and turn around and he's just staring at me. Seriously gave me the uh oh feeling. So I'm standing there staring at him staring at me and he finally does a u turn in the middle of the road and heads in the opposite direction. Thought I was about to become a member of the #metoo movement. Fairly certain he wanted to touch my pee pee. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Slo_Ride said:
Just had some wierd shit happen to me. I ran out of cold beer so I decided to head down to my buddy's to see what he was up to and drink some of his beer. It's only a few blocks so I always walk. I'm about half way there, walking down the sidewalk, thinking about how crazy the race was when all of a sudden a red Camry pulls up beside me and stops. This is a busy road and he cuts across and just stops, at an angle, on the wrong side of the road, facing on coming traffic. He asked me if I had a lighter.! I'm like nah bro I don't smoke. Then he asked me if I wanted a ride. I politely decline saying I'm just headed right up the road. He asks again, saying he doesn't mind, hop on in. I tell him I'm good and keep walking. He actually starts following me on the wrong side of the road! I stop and turn around and he's just staring at me. Seriously gave me the uh oh feeling. So I'm standing there staring at him staring at me and he finally does a u turn in the middle of the road and heads in the opposite direction. Thought I was about to become a member of the #metoo movement. Fairly certain he wanted to touch my pee pee. 
I would have had my hand on my gun as soon as he asked

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
what about a phone app that makes a the sound of a slide being pulled back when you mimic that action and hold it like a pistola.  bonus, if the police shoot you then you get a parade .
The fake gun app was legit one of the first apps I ever downloaded on my iPhone 3 back in the day.

BOOMINGRANDPA

CHEAP A/F
Jan 8, 2017
NC
Slo_Ride said:
Glad I don't have to decide that. Both had compelling testimony, but obviously someone is lying. Yesterday I would of said Kavanaugh. After the White House ordered an FBI investigation into the matter today though I don't think he's gonna make it 
WRONG!! he won bigly lol

keep_hope_alive

Acoustics Engineer
Premium Member
10+ year member
May 1, 2007
Quad Cities, IL
If Kavanaugh is not voted in then we have seen the collapse of our judicial system.  To remove due process is to go back to Salem witch trials.

There is zero evidence he has done anything inappropriate.  Thousands of documented questions and over 500,000 pages of information later, there is nothing to prevent his appointment other than the fascist behavior of the left to bully people through fear and the threat of violence. 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds