The Thank You Thread

Participant count
  • Participant list

I'mPoor:(

SoundQubed Is Life.
I know I have not been a member of ca.com for years and years, but the amount of time I have been on here, I have learned a lot. This is because of every single one of you on here. I just wanted to say thank you for everyone on here who has a true heart for Car Audio.

I came on here wanting to know if Rockford P2s were the best subs I could get for $120 each. I left with an HDS312. From there my interest grew, my brother and I slowly started doing more and more with my car, and now I am co-owner of my very own business here in town, sure it is part time, but I have at least one install a week so its some spare change. Its not about the money to me though, its about making sure every one of those people get quality service and a good product, which is exactly what you guys taught me.

The biggest thanks I would like to give is to Andrew@VertexAudio, and Jeffdachef if it wasn't for them I would not be where I am today.

Some other people I would like to directly thank are listed below:

Zak (SoundQubed)

CSCStang

adulbrich

Whitedragon551

CherryMan

Motokid

NoLoud4U

If I didn't post your name and you have helped me, I apologize in advance. Thanks again guys and keep having a heart for car audio, because you inspire daily people like me!

-Kyle

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.