The Official Memphis Madmaxx Triple Slug Owners Thread

Correct, there were a plethora of two slug madmaxx subs made by memphis but only 6 of the Triple Slug motors. These rare gems are the ones we'd like to locate.

[quote name='skylineTT']This is for the rare triple slug motors, of which only 6 are believed to exist.

I was approached last night about selling my triple slug Madmaxx motor. I intended to keep it for a while so my price was high but it made me wonder: Who owns the rest of the Maxmaxx motors?

I know this guy owns two 12's that used to belong to JerryEllis. That leaves 3 more so if you are an owner of this beast motor, post up and maybe throw in some pics. We would like to keep track of where these things go.

Pic of my Scott Sackett 15...

[/QUOTE]

yea 2 of the Mad Maxx's are located about 20 mins from me lol. The Girl Brandy, that @JerryEllis; is talking about is on our Team(local team). They are out of commission right now, in need of a recone. Beasty Ass subs though

Correct, there were a plethora of two slug madmaxx subs made by memphis but only 6 of the Triple Slug motors. These rare gems are the ones we'd like to locate.
Ok thanks for clearing that up for me. I honestly didnt know there was a difference. Good info.

[quote name='bgowdy31']yea 2 of the Mad Maxx's are located about 20 mins from me lol. The Girl Brandy, that @JerryEllis; is talking about is on our Team(local team). They are out of commission right now, in need of a recone. Beasty Ass subs though[/QUOTE]

I may know somebody who would like to buy them then. I'll shoot you a PM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.