the new SSA XCON (final) pics inside

hows the flux force on the coil at HIGH excursions?????does it fluctuate, since theres one single slug, or being wider than a standard double or triple, does the field stay the same throughout how much the coil can travel?
The force is strong with SSA //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

BTL to mt motor, AA mayhem to BTL. mach5 SPL to MT. mag to xcon. the reason a motor has its shape and or variance in size, or how much is because of different factors. the BTL motor slugs are 2" wider and i dont think the backplate is nearly like this. this is proclaimed to be SQ oriented and BTL is SPL oriented.

Do you have any box specs for these yet? Specifically the 18? You have me re-thinking my setup now.
Any box specs. Might be looking into getting a single 18" ported or maybe 2 12's ported. How do they do in sealed enclosures?

Any box specs. Might be looking into getting a single 18" ported or maybe 2 12's ported. How do they do in sealed enclosures?
For the 12" and 15", the box sizes will be very close to the Icon suggested sizing. As for the 18", we will have the Xcon page updated in a few days with all info on specs and box sizing. And they will be very at home in sealed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

soundsolutions

Pro Seller
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
soundsolutions
Potsdam, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date