The New Mercury Marauder

I went to the Mercury website (mercuryvehicles.com) and check it out. It looks just like the Grand Marquis but with more power. They come 302HP. These might be the future police cars!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try to get away now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by D_MaN_2000 I went to the Mercury website (mercuryvehicles.com) and check it out. It looks just like the Grand Marquis but with more power. They come 302HP. These might be the future police cars!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try to get away now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, future police vehicles eh? Tooooo big;) ****ing nice car though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Originally posted by D_MaN_2000 Yeah you do have a point there!!! But i sure would like to get my hands on that engine.
Yeah, do you know of any performance parts? I doubt any companies have produced any, but Im sure someone has some prototypes.

- Steve

If i'm not mistaken, I think they have the same engines as the the Crown Vics and Grand Marquis. 4.6L V8. You throw in a jet chip, supercharger, bigger pipes, and a k&n intake. That should give you a lil more power.

Originally posted by D_MaN_2000 If i'm not mistaken, I think they have the same engines as the the Crown Vics and Grand Marquis. 4.6L V8. You throw in a jet chip, supercharger, bigger pipes, and a k&n intake. That should give you a lil more power.
Yeah for sure, but are any companies actually producing parts strictly for this car? I would probably be interested in an engine swap lol. Oh, isnt it already supercharged?

- Steve

Originally posted by D_MaN_2000 The wimpy 3.1L. But that's ok. I'll work with that one for the time being.
Automatic right? Thats a very economical engine, but I have yet to find very many performance parts for it. You can still fly pretty good running stock with that car. What trim is yours? Base or LS?

- Steve

me and my freind saw one so he asked the guy lets see what its got and my freind has a 88 notch stang pushing about325h.p and the murader blew us away clean no qusetions asked they look sweet 2 i slept on the cars by its looks but that car hauls ass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

D_MaN_2000

10+ year member
D_MaN_2000
Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from