Central Region The NEW Illinois meet: Sept. 28th

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
x2 on the envoy, that **** was loud and abel's re's were crazy along with the aztec.

I had the Cutlass with "the big ass 18 in the back seat" according to what i overheard, kind of pissed i didn't have both amps with me, but i managed to hit a a 144.9 with my one current hog hk802sx.

oh yeah, Abel, you must have REALLY pissed off those cops cause i left and came back to get some more beef jerky from the aldi's and the cops were saying there gona tow my car and right me a ticket for loitering cause i parked in aldi's and went back over to the show for a sec.

then when i left i waved a bag of beef jerky at em cause they didn't believe i bought anything and they had a real pissed off look.

x2 on the envoy, that **** was loud and abel's re's were crazy along with the aztec.
I had the Cutlass with "the big ass 18 in the back seat" according to what i overheard, kind of pissed i didn't have both amps with me, but i managed to hit a a 144.9 with my one current hog hk802sx.

oh yeah, Abel, you must have REALLY pissed off those cops cause i left and came back to get some more beef jerky from the aldi's and the cops were saying there gona tow my car and right me a ticket for loitering cause i parked in aldi's and went back over to the show for a sec.

then when i left i waved a bag of beef jerky at em cause they didn't believe i bought anything and they had a real pissed off look.
HEHE ya she was pissed at me for sure. When i first pulled in and did a quick demo she ran up and took my I.D. to run my name then threatened me with tickets. I guess me laughing at her put her in the bad mood.

that would be martins, aka sleepy jr.
2 HDC 18's and it's nasty loud for a daily driver. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

One of my favorite setups actually.
thanks Tommy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sleepy was impressive as always. It's a KILLER daily set up that sounds good and will pound the **** out of you.

DOA was representin big time today with our "no name" AQ subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Was nice to meet Alex as he's cool for sure and isn't afraid to beat on his ****. Stetsom at .25 is serious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

I was QUITE impressed at the beating his L7's took and never gave up. You could smell em all day long, but they kept going and put up the highest number. Props to you.

Les gets the award for "most abused vehicle" as that poor thing sounds like it wants to come apart. Loud and low will do that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Was a great time and thanks to Tommy for metering and everyone else who helped move people thru the lanes.

Sleepy was impressive as always. It's a KILLER daily set up that sounds good and will pound the **** out of you.
DOA was representin big time today with our "no name" AQ subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Was nice to meet Alex as he's cool for sure and isn't afraid to beat on his ****. Stetsom at .25 is serious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

I was QUITE impressed at the beating his L7's took and never gave up. You could smell em all day long, but they kept going and put up the highest number. Props to you.

Les gets the award for "most abused vehicle" as that poor thing sounds like it wants to come apart. Loud and low will do that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Was a great time and thanks to Tommy for metering and everyone else who helped move people thru the lanes.
You want to talk about a beating.... your wall started breaking your car apart within the first 10 seconds:wow: Your wall turned out crazy. It looked badazz and sounded insane. Great work, definitely didn't see it coming.

You want to talk about a beating.... your wall started breaking your car apart within the first 10 seconds:wow: Your wall turned out crazy. I looked badazz and sounded insane. Great work, definitely didn't see it coming.
Thats wat yall get for not believing a white man. I told yall mike give clues to what he is doing.

I didn't get there until 3 so I missed most of the cars. I remember seeing the Envoy, a charger, Tommy's truck, the car next to the Envoy that had a Blitz sticker on the windshield, and that's about it.

I didn't get there until 3 so I missed most of the cars. I remember seeing the Envoy, a charger, Tommy's truck, the car next to the Envoy that had a Blitz sticker on the windshield, and that's about it.
It was a good turnout, just wish more people from C.A. had showed.

what did you end up hittin??

frickin turns out I could probably have made it.. we busted arse in the morning and got done early.. i got out at like 3:30... how late did you guys go?

what did you end up hittin??
frickin turns out I could probably have made it.. we busted arse in the morning and got done early.. i got out at like 3:30... how late did you guys go?
Everything wrapped up around 4:30ish. Some people left earlier than that though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tommyk90

5,000+ posts
THE WHOLE THING!!!
tommyk90
Chicago Heights, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date