The my worst nightmare!

Don't you think you should worry about paying your bills before you worry about what stereo to put in your new car?
uhhhh $1800 for another car and system and $1000 to get your old one back with system already installed... Where you planning to get this magic money for a new system?
How the hell can you afford another system if you can't even make the car payments for the vehicle it goes into. If you have $1000 laying around then why coulden't you make the car payment?

This whole thread is sounding like BS to me. Maybe go back to school and learn how to get through life before wasting more time on car audio.
X100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

You barely sqeeze enough for bills and you are looking for another sound system?? WTF??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Dee De DEE!!!

Dang......................Can't be any worse than this. Just playin about the repo, my car is having mad problems so i'm going to give my other sister the car for her birthday. and I have been saving up for my birthday coming up in november. I want something nice before I graduate. because its hell in the real life when your out on your own.

holy crap...arent those things called magic pearls or something? haha...sick...this audio forum is more than meets the eye, just like those giant robot things from the 80'S

Dang......................Can't be any worse than this. Just playin about the repo, my car is having mad problems so i'm going to give my other sister the car for her birthday. and I have been saving up for my birthday coming up in november. I want something nice before I graduate. because its hell in the real life when your out on your own.
So wait, the car ishaving "mad problems" so you're (you are) gonna give it to your sister?

Someone is lying. Lets see, Im gonna give my car to my sister for her birthday and buy another, lets go to the car audio boards to ask advice and use getting my car repo'd as the excuse...? That makes no sense. Either way, you are losing credibility here fast.

Repo men should NEVER feel bad. If they ever start to, they can start feeling bad for the poor bastard that loaned them money, the money they borrowed to buy a car they obviously couldn't afford, the money they now refuse to pay back (or aparently even make a new payment arrangement about). No, repo men should NOT feel bad. I certainly have a heart (too much sometimes) and I wouldn't flinch about being a repo man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.