that **** standby power.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ku-sama

Banned
Dover, PA
you may know that KrisFnBZ is having the same issue.

I have a Dual XDMA7715 I'm "Borrowing" from best buy for the next 10 days or so. I hooked it up, but guess what... the standby power wire stopped working on my wiring harness. Hm, this doesn't seem right. that JVC I had was perfectly fine. all of my fuses are good. nothing is messed up or anything, nothing torn. so now I have it rigged so it will turn on, but all settings are lost when the truck is shut down. plus when you power on the truck it ejects the CD... I don't know if you ever have seen this HU before but it has two flip points on it and in my truck I cant go into reverse or drive while it's doing this. so I can't drive for roughly 2 minutes until I get the CD in and the truck in gear... not a big issue, just annoying... I was told I can run a 16g wire from thew battery to the HU to replace the yellow wire, but it's just a pain in the ass I don't feel like doing if it's something small...

any ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.