Thanks goob for the virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported Attack Page!

This web page at Car Audio at CarAudio.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

got this when i tried to look something up in the subwoofer section.

Haven't been on here for a while because every time I come here my computer blocks a virus. It's kind of ridiculous imo

lolde.png

WHOA GUISE FREE ANTIVIRUS WILL PROTECT YOU AGAINST THIS? NO WAi!!!

Well it looks like I can no longer visit the forum during the day. Got on here for about 2 minutes to return a pm and started getting "Your computer is infected!" pop ups on the right side of the taskbar. Tried to do a system restore, wouldn't let me. And when I tried to boot into safe mode it said one of my drivers was corrupt and wouldn't boot. So I had to call IT and have them come down, reinstall the driver and clean the **** off. Hopefully VB comes up with a fix or something soon because Ima go crazy without my ca //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...