Thanks goob for the virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is we're working on it guys. I apologize, but everything was kept up to date and all security measures that I know were taken
congradulations, you're now the most hated site owner on the planet.

Ok guys, I didn't infect you with the virus. If I knew where it was I would make sure it gets deleted. But quit the blame game. Somehow VB allowed some virus to get into a page that some douche bag posted on the forum.
Dont you know how to track the infected pages and links?

I use Kasper, SPybot. As long as pop up blocker is on, no sweat....

holy ****, the site is self aware.

"We're aware of malware activity on the site and the fact that a lot of virus programs have halted or warned visitors from coming to the site. We're working to get this problem resolved and get the site back to normal. I can assure you we're doing all we can and we apologize for the major inconvenience this is causing."

Like terminator **** going on up in here.

lmao! You fucking fail. How many times has it gotten you now, three or four?
Hasn't gotten me once //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Well that's a nice touch, faggot. But it clearly didn't get me. Try looking at what you quote next time so you don't come off as such a retard.

Will do...just as soon as goob starts takin' this seriously and...

1. Completely removes the virus from this site

2. Secures the freakin' database

Well that's a nice touch, faggot. But it clearly didn't get me. Try looking at what you quote next time so you don't come off as such a retard.
Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I will forget about the first two times your faggot ass got infected with it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Two options one change from a crappy browser like IE to Firefox or google chrome

Or get a mac like I have and have it dual booted when I NEED windows.

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I will forget about the first two times your faggot ass got infected with it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I don't see why you'd want to do that, but okay. And it was only once here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...