Thank you!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Trey803
5,000+ posts

GAMECOCKS
SC
So I was just thinking about how when I first joined this website about a year ago my concept of SPL was either kicker or audiobahn and my concept of SQ was either kenwood or infinity. For the most part everyone has been extremely nice and I have had a few laughs along the way. I just wanted to thank every one for sharing their knowledge which has allowed me to save money and have better equipment. Its strange knowing that I'm young in this game of car audio and I'm excited for what the futur holds when I'm out of college and have a real job to buy the stuff I always dream about!

Yes you especially 6spd.......I just noticed you swithced out your components. How do the new ones compare?

I was about to say that I hope I helped somehow, somewhere..

I love em, but I definately miss my CAL28 tweets. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.