Texas box builders...15" RE SE for box

Looney_Tune
10+ year member

F**k How You Feel
Killeen,TX
I need a 5cf sealed box built for 4 12s. 35"w, 23"h, 15"d...2 up and 2 back w/divider, carpeted light grey or black. I live in killeen texas...zip 76542.

Send me your prices but Id rather just trade one of my 15" RE SEs...OG box included. Anyone else want to build a box for a sub?

ha. If ur not losin money iz a profit...
If I built it on off hours I could do it...but not during my business hours. If I did it then I would be losing money or close to it anyway.

Could I ask why you want your subs setup like that? Typically not a very good design to run in most cases.(it does work in some cases though and very well)

I want to be able to see out my rear view and still have a little space in my trunk. montero sport... All subs facing up will take up my whole trunk and 4 facing back will block my rear view...

I could do 4 back if it actually makes a difference...Are you thinking about building the box?

still lookin...!

I Like the sound of sealed box better...I want a little louder and punchier so 4 12s seem like a plan

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

still lookin...!

I Like the sound of sealed box better...I want a little louder and punchier so 4 12s seem like a plan

If it wouldn't have been such a great distance I would have tried to work with you, but shipping just does not make it possible lol.

I'm sure there has to be a builder close that will be interested in doing something for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.