Testing amps...

Strecker25
10+ year member

Better than everyone
well if you dont want to run your power and ground cables within the car you could always hook it up to a spare 12v source (another unused car battery) make sure you ground correctly and then use your remote lead and preamps to get out a signal. that is assuming you have subs to test out on, if not youll also need a voltmeter to see if theres current at the terminals. not much of a help though since the deck still must be taken out and hooked in.

maybe this helps and remember to get a good ground!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍
No doubt, was just thinking of that when i was mulling getting one of these. https://blackbrickaudio.com/products/100-watt-4-channel-amplifier
I think Taramps has a 1200.1 @1 ohm amp out there too or an 1800.1?? But for the price of an 1800.1, you can find a decent 2 k for the $ or a 1500.1
Not sure If I can Help you fix the issue without being present.. But the first thing i would do is remove all RCAs and All speaker wires from the amplifiers in the OFF position, and see they they...

About this thread

BlackGTP

BlackGTP
Plymouth, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Strecker25