Test Tones

jluv
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
DFW, TX
Okay, I installed WinRAR, and I downloaded that folder with all of the tones. I can click on them and they automatically open up and start playing with Windows Media Player. How in the heck do I burn just the certain tones I want onto a CD?

tis pretty long

thx for the bump...I was looking for some -10db tones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

how is this test work, you just burn to cd and play it?
Its just to play an test your system out with. Yes you burn them to a CD to play but I think they are in MP3 format, your player needs to support MP3 or convert them to a CD format. I think Nero does it, but I cant remember for sure.

Its just to play an test your system out with. Yes you burn them to a CD to play but I think they are in MP3 format, your player needs to support MP3 or convert them to a CD format. I think Nero does it, but I cant remember for sure.
what is this test good for?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

cannot get any test tones to work for me. am I doing something wrong? I click the link and it takes me to the home page of the site, but I cannot find the tones to download.

thanks

Matt

cannot get any test tones to work for me. am I doing something wrong? I click the link and it takes me to the home page of the site, but I cannot find the tones to download.
thanks

Matt
Same, not too sure what's wrong. I DL'd them a WHILE back, but not sure.

PM the OP about them, he may be able to rehost them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.