Central Region Test and tune/car show Northeast Ohio (Brunswick)

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

Micksh
10+ year member

Hey everyone, Hackmunch started this last year and we are doing it again starting this Saturday, May 26th....there is a huge car show every Saturday afternoon/evening in Brunswick Ohio. Hackmunch started a test and tune for anyone who wants to come up and talk stereo, meter their cars, whatever. Hack brings his meter up there and you can do some testing to see what your vehicle does (no charge of course), or you can just hang out and talk stereo with everyone! Usually we get out there 4 or 5pm and hang for a few hours...come check it out!

Laurel Square Shopping Center

1733 Pearl Road

Brunswick, OH 44212

Here's what the show is usually like...

laurel_square_photo2_retail_space_shopping_centers_1733-pearl-brunswick-oh-44212.jpg

How often will you guys be there in the summer? I might be moving back to the Cleveland area in a month or so. I went there last year, close to a year ago when I was at a car meet for Contour owners but it seemed that it was all muscle/rice/euro trash and no one with stereos.

We go there every few weeks usually, depending on shows/weather. It is mostly the other stuff, but we go up to hang out anyways. He has another place in Strongsville that he said they went and played around testing for hours with no complaints from cops...just a few guys with stereos hanging out basically, no car show...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.