SOLD Terrance!!!

RangerMan
Premium Member

Premium Member
NC
If you see this, contact me immediatly. You are solely holding me up from buying my Competition system, and I am not too happy about it. Your toying around with the wrong person. You have until Saturday to respond. If you don't respond:

a) Legal Action will be taken

b) You will be visited by Alaxan personally

c) You will be visited by one of my Truck Drivers

If you have decided to rip me off, you will pay the consequences. If you have just neglected sending me the amp, we can work things out.

Have a Nice Day

RangerMan;)

I dont wanna sound like an idiot...but you never know, maybe the amp is in the mail or he just hasnt gotten around to sending it yet. Although, it has been quite a while...hope all works with this one Dustin...knowing you it will lol.

Josh, what charges would you file? Just wondering:)

- Steve

It's mail fraud for one. Theft for another.

Pick your poison. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by jlaine It's mail fraud for one. Theft for another.

Pick your poison. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
True...just didnt click the first time you said it - you know, getting old...lol.

- Steve

alright, so I geuss it is time to bring back up the caraudio.com, get together only this time we definityl have a city, hel! even an adress to hold it at. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif so, anyone for a get together say, fayette, MS anyone. peace

Originally posted by XSNOIZ You deserve what you get...PAYBACK'S A B!TCH, AIN'T IT?
Whats this about? And what did he ever do to you? I personally don't know rangerman (Dustin...I think, correct me if I'm wrong) But he has been a huge help to me ( and many others I'm sure) He's not one of these guys that think whatever they happen to be running is the best **** in the world. Ask him a ? about almost anything ( car audio at least) and you can expect an honest answer?

Fayette MS
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif I'm not going to be anywhere near there for quite a while but It sounds like you have plenty of help.

From the onslaught, he's talked trash. I believe that you "do unto others, as you would want to be done unto you."

So from that, i'd say that i don't doubt he's a good guy, and probably knows 300 times the amount of stereo related stuff i do. But it's in how he conducts himself...like i said...he's talked nothing but trash from the beginning. So now, in reading this, i have no ill feelings in saying he got what was coming to him.

But anyway...i'd like to make it clear that i'm not into carrying this further with him...so if he reads this, he can no i'm not bashing. Just giving my .02

Originally posted by XSNOIZ From the onslaught, he's talked trash. I believe that you "do unto others, as you would want to be done unto you."

So from that, i'd say that i don't doubt he's a good guy, and probably knows 300 times the amount of stereo related stuff i do. But it's in how he conducts himself...like i said...he's talked nothing but trash from the beginning. So now, in reading this, i have no ill feelings in saying he got what was coming to him.

But anyway...i'd like to make it clear that i'm not into carrying this further with him...so if he reads this, he can no i'm not bashing. Just giving my .02
Talked trash? Well in that case, your first post on this thread is considered talking trash in my eyes... I feel you should get ripped off right now, so that I feel better about myself.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Rangerman, feel free to find me online, or PM me, I have his address, his relatives addresses, and phone numbers also. If he is trying to run, perhaps his parents will help resolve the issue.

Originally posted by jlaine Rangerman, feel free to find me online, or PM me, I have his address, his relatives addresses, and phone numbers also. If he is trying to run, perhaps his parents will help resolve the issue.

Yeah now thats what I am talkin about.

Originally posted by jlaine Talked trash? Well in that case, your first post on this thread is considered talking trash in my eyes... I feel you should get ripped off right now, so that I feel better about myself.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Rangerman, feel free to find me online, or PM me, I have his address, his relatives addresses, and phone numbers also. If he is trying to run, perhaps his parents will help resolve the issue.
Thanks Josh, you have a pm.

alright i'm gone for a while and i feel out of the loop. what did i miss what is this all about?? sorry for acting like an idiot i would just like to be caught back up to speed.

adam

Ranger sent the guy 2 subs...his E10a and his SE10 I believe...and the guy still hasnt sent him the amp in return.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RangerMan

Premium Member
Premium Member
RangerMan
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date