SOLD Termlab USB meter...

Single Mic, case included, software, etc. Considering they are selling for $599 right now I am going to have to ask about $425. Let me know...

Single Mic, case included, software, etc. Considering they are selling for $599 right now I am going to have to ask about $425. Let me know...
I left a message on your cell phone about 20 minutes after this thread was posted. peace...

NG

I dont know if my PM's are sending or not, for a private message use email or phone. My offer stands at $425, and I will have it until its sold for that price (I didnt really make the price negotiable, i think its a good deal as is). Thanks...

I actually dont have pic's of the meter on hand, and right now i dont know if i have the resources to get them on this computer. I used the meter in an article i wrote for momentum, and possibly some other articles i wrote on there... if its a matter of you knowing i actually own it, I suppose I can get some, or prove someway that I have it (I have 3,000+ posts, wrote for momentum, own a small business (mfgcustoms.com) and know a lot of people on this site (at least some of the old-timers) so hopefully trust isnt a huge concern with most of you). Let me know if you are serious enough that you need pictures, although I do have a couple prospective buyers at the moment...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.