termlab or other meter?

Participant count
  • Participant list

05_ZX636
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
alabama
I am looking to buy meter, audiocontrol, termlab, or something else that is pretty good and accurate. Some local guys here would like to start having some shows. Where would be good place to start looking to purchase one? thanks

thanks guys. I found that site right after i made the original post. I looked at the basic termlab and it is $650 with 1 sensor. I may check into getting it now, and later if start having a few shows, add a second sensor.

TL unless youre on a budget then the AC is alright if its the sensor one not the stick. every now and then theres a TL in the classifieds here. check with local judges/shops too

1 of the local shops here just got one, thats where i metered at saturday. Nobody else here has one. I could use it just to test with anyway. thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.