SOLD Term Lab 1

gator1014
10+ year member

Used Approx 6 months in Extreme Van Highest Metering was 173.7 Asking $400.00 + Shipping
IMG_2478.JPG
[/img]

Retired from Car Audio Business I will be listing other items when I can

3) A5000SPL,

Power Master 350A Alt GM Body,

2) Power Master Charger,

BAT CAP Charger 14.4/16V,

Misc Stuff : Batteries-Connectors-Fuses-ETC.

i assume this is a single mic setup but I noticed there are two network cables in the pics...are you including both cables or is one messed up or is it a two sensor system
Not sure why but it came with 2 cords never opened 1

I Have a few people said they would take it but seems that I am new and we are waiting for someone to trust me so they can buy it. I am new to this sight but not new to caraudio. I rember competing with Ralph Randel When he built the Fultron Van back when Crazy Ralph Had a World Record 250 watt Class I Think it was 145.7db. Look that stuff up. Oh Last Van I built 1963 VW Van brought it to USACI World Finals 2003 (170.6db I think)

Gator1014

Ernest

Most time people want a pic with your user name and date in the pick with the equipment. Just kinda proves you have the gear and not just a pic off the net.

I am giving the people in order a chance to buy 1-2 days to confirm after that I am moving to the next person. Just to be fair.

Thanks for all the intrest in my stuff

hopfully I will be able to up load more pic's of rest of the stuff I also have another mic I think it's a Terra ? I will find it and get the info out This is the mic system used between audio controll and term lab By USACI

Gator1014

SOLD

Recieved $$ Monday Product Delivered Friday Same Week From US TO CANADA. Wow Check Shipping, Money Transfer, & Customs Fees when sending Items out of the Country! We split cost but it added about $200.00 to the sale of unit.

Thanks to all inquries to my products I will be adding more later.

Gator1014

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

gator1014

10+ year member
gator1014
Springfield, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from