Tell me why my subs sound like **** when they are COLD

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well i am guessing you just go out and crank your system when its cold out? Well thats a no no your subs stiffin up and the cone is sorta like frozen so they dont move all that great until they get warmed up and they the cone can flex. My advice is barley turn up your system and let it warm up for around 5-10 min before cranking it up cause its a very good way to blow them probally why they sound like **** no cone movement.:p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
Ive never seen this amplifier before. Can you take a pick of the back? Interesting amplifier.
Without a photo this is the best I could come up with, note the "physical port length" is at 22.5" and if you measured down the portwall to get...
I had two of the Xtreme 12's and they were dual 4ohm. They read at like 3.5ohm per voice coil which is common.

About this thread

muffmanaj

10+ year member
muffmanaj
iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from