Team H&K's Official Feedback Thread

Wow forget the details. I love this man. Ok so the Solobaric grills. That I told you were used. and One did have a scratch (that I didnt see when they left) And once you got them and told me, I said I was sorry and refunded part of your money. On the second transaction I did send the wrong stuff and I told you I would send you money to send it back, but you on the other hand said you could use it and just paid me for it. And I had numerous packages getting messed up the same week I shipped yours on the third incedent. So your bad experiences, are not all bad, they were all taken care of, in a great timely fashion. Its not liek I took your money and dissappeared. List the whole story next time you post stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif And get out of my thread.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif sorry mr.perfect. since your still talkin once again, is that against policy to be a dealer and sell on CA.com? keep yackin dude........or u can just give up the stalkin and LET IT GO. you poor poor guy you

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif sorry mr.perfect. since your still talkin once again, is that against policy to be a dealer and sell on CA.com? keep yackin dude........or u can just give up the stalkin and LET IT GO. you poor poor guy you
LOL, Your talking in my thread? I have seen you talking like this in multiple threads, kinda funny. And its not against policy to be a dealer and sell on here. But there is policy as advertising the business on here, which I dont do. I sell my personal stuff that have sitting everywhere since I closed my retail side. And I am in no way perfect, actually no one is. But I try to keep people happy, just some people will never be that way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

LOL, Your talking in my thread? I have seen you talking like this in multiple threads, kinda funny. And its not against policy to be a dealer and sell on here. But there is policy as advertising the business on here, which I dont do. I sell my personal stuff that have sitting everywhere since I closed my retail side. And I am in no way perfect, actually no one is. But I try to keep people happy, just some people will never be that way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

your thread? your PUBLIC thread for peoples opinions. whats its gonna take for u too understand that? and actually its not funny one bit, cause there are some shady fuucks that only care about themselves. seriously though kent, you seem like a nice guy and im not tryin to ruin your rep...ALL I DID WAS LEAVE MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH YOU ON YOUR PUBLIC FEEDBACK THREAD!!!!!!! like i also did for you before went things went smooth so PLEASE everything will be ok and you will still get business on here.... SO LET IT GO

Got my second meter from him today. Ordered it Thursday night and it came today... Dont know how it got here so fast! Thanks

Sorry for the late feedback Kent!

Kent is very honest and reliable. I bought two pairs of speakers and an amp from him a couple of months ago and everything went perfectly. Everything was shipped together and within a timely manner. He offers great prices and excellent customer service! Will definitely do business with again in the near future.

Thanks for everything.

-Scoogs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Team H&K

10+ year member
Master of the 12v Variety
Team H&K
Indiana
Start date
Participants