Team H&K's Official Feedback Thread

Mixed. .
I had 2 seperate transactions from him. 1 was for some 1/0 ring connectors when went through perfectly and without any problems.

The other was for 2 packs of 250amp ANL fuses. I paid for these August 7th and he replied telling me they would ship the next day (friday) if he could but hes working 10 hours. So latest he said was monday. I had not received them as of the17th, then asked him about them with a response that his last batch he sent out had messed up and that he would check on mine. I never heard back from him so I sent another message on the 23rd saying how I still hadnt received them. i informed him I had a new address now (im at school) and told him my old address (permanent home) had not received them then either. he said he would do some checking. Then on the 27th I asked him whats going on. I didnt receive a reply then so on the 28th I applied for a refund through paypal which I received from him fairly quickly.

Seems nice but I probably wouldnt buy from again. In 3 weeks I couldnt have 4 fuses sent to me.
Not sure what happened to your fuses? But they were shipped and I never recieved them back. And I ship to the same addy as the ring terminals? So I am not sure. But I refunded payment since you said you never recieved them. I wont keep reshipping if you file a claim. I would rather refund money than keep losing it. I sppreciate the business and wish I could of been of better service, sorry bud.

Sold a Xbox 360 Rapid Fire to H&K

(watch out for him on call of duty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

Fast Payment and Easy to contact

Would do business with again

Bought some 0 gauge and one of his volt meters a few days ago. Came in a very fast and it is what he said it is. Will do business again!

WOW! What a seller, I sent the money two days ago, and received the sub woofers today (Indiana to Washington State). Great seller, nice guy. Will do business in the future.

Everything was as described, new in box. (2 12" RE SE's)

WOW! What a seller, I sent the money two days ago, and received the sub woofers today (Indiana to Washington State). Great seller, nice guy. Will do business in the future.
Everything was as described, new in box. (2 12" RE SE's)
Now you need to change your sig to 2 12" RE SE's that are here!!

-1 pt for kent for not getting me the Termlab disc which he said he mailed out but didnt. and then i gave him the back seat out of my van for free and he could drop off the disc while he was at it but he didnt do that either. FAIL

will erase when/IF i recieve the cd.

-1 pt for kent for not getting me the Termlab disc which he said he mailed out but didnt. and then i gave him the back seat out of my van for free and he could drop off the disc while he was at it but he didnt do that either. FAIL
will erase when/IF i recieve the cd.
**** thanks a ton man, what a friend here. Forget something and get this on my feedback. Well expect it in the mail. Sorry once again, which I pm'ed to ya and got nothing back. But 1 pt for you, thanks for the seat. And your car looks nice. Not that you care what I think?!?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Kent is an A+ seller. Extremely quick replies to all my questions and stayed in contact daily letting me know whats up. Not to mention insanely quick shipping(2 days) on 5 12's all the way out to Hawaii.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Team H&K

10+ year member
Master of the 12v Variety
Team H&K
Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies