tcab , , , lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
0jackson.gif

All of this is an attempt for a handful of ppl to get their Thread Post Count up.....

u ppl make me SICK!

HZ has no pics, delete this piece of sh1t ALONG with HZ account

hehe, i talked smack about your bathroom box.... still got pics?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
149127_28_full.jpg

Yes, I cut out the sub hole for my enclosure in my BATHROOM!!! I live in an apartment so I gotta do the dirty work in a room that is easily cleaned, as I do not have a garage to work in. Either way, I’m in the doghouse with Jane every time I’m working on a box! This picture will probably stay on this site forever; it is a classic!!!

http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/149127/4

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

149127_28_full.jpg

Yes, I cut out the sub hole for my enclosure in my BATHROOM!!! I live in an apartment so I gotta do the dirty work in a room that is easily cleaned, as I do not have a garage to work in. Either way, I’m in the doghouse with Jane every time I’m working on a box! This picture will probably stay on this site forever; it is a classic!!!

http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/149127/4

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Check out that leg!!!

Tempe builds boxes in the nude... ewww //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

All of this is an attempt for a handful of ppl to get their Thread Post Count up.....
u ppl make me SICK!

HZ has no pics, delete this piece of sh1t ALONG with HZ account
Dont be a punk and pretend like u even came in here for a reason.. You just like everyone else came to read it.. I started out cool in the begining, but guys like you just make me laugh at how tough you talk, Its a fukn forum dude .. everyone just chill out, i did nt start this .. everyone who started the agguements did , so go play with ur pickle, peckerhead

Dont be a punk and pretend like u even came in here for a reason.. You just like everyone else came to read it.. I started out cool in the begining, but guys like you just make me laugh at how tough you talk, Its a fukn forum dude .. everyone just chill out, i did nt start this .. everyone who started the agguements did , so go play with ur pickle, peckerhead
dude, this thread has nothing to do with you any more.

please proceed to STFU & GTFO

It was cool until everyone realized you were blowin smoke... you mean //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

HAHA, yea im sure this has nothing to do with me , since all comments are directed towards me , get off ur power trip punk, go back to ur homeboys at phat hz, and be the man u think u are.. Punks like u bring out the worst in ppl , then u sit there and talk sh*t like ur a tough guy and think u can e kick my ass or something, just shuddup before u make ur self sound even more pointless

HAHA, yea im sure this has nothing to do with me , since all comments are directed towards me , get off ur power trip punk, go back to ur homeboys at phat hz, and be the man u think u are.. Punks like u bring out the worst in ppl , then u sit there and talk sh*t like ur a tough guy and think u can e kick my ass or something, just shuddup before u make ur self sound even more pointless
your pointless:emb: , your entire thread was pointless.

i wouldn't fight with any teenage punk, it's not worth the lawsuit:laugh:

and change your location to MN dumbazz.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

you stupid a$$, you were the one who started talking about fighting people first you dolt...the wrong people at that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

your pointless:emb: , your entire thread was pointless.
i wouldn't fight with any teenage punk, it's not worth the lawsuit:laugh:
Far from a teenage punk, And believe me you would'nt have a chance anyways:uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...