TC Sounds TC1000 black 4 spoke basket (2 Available) Blown SVC 4ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

Trancer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Allen, Texas
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a TC Sounds TC1000 4 ohm SVC with the TC2+ motor. Rated at 500 watts rms. Doesn't take much wattage to get these drivers to reach their full potential. The TC2+ motors are fantastic SQ drivers and are very sought after, but you probably already know that if you know about this motor. Now that TC Sounds has gone a totally different direction, these are very sought after subwoofers, mainly for their underhung TC2+ Motor as I just stated.

Back in 2007, TC Sounds had a blow out for people to purchase their remaining surpluss of their drivers, which is a shame because these are one of the best SQ drivers that was made during this era. Many people not only use these as a SQ setup in their vehicle, but they were very widely used in the AVS world.

Was planning on using them for my home theater project, but unsuspected financial situation came up, so I had to get rid of my house and move into an apartment. I dont think my neighbors would be very found of having this as a part of my home theater system. I really wanted two of these 12's in my house since they are absolutely great for HT and car systems.

On a positive note. The great thing is, although they have been going with a new line up, they are still repairing the TC1000's, TC2000's, TC3000's , TC7's etc... All you need to do is either order a recone kit or ship it to TC Sounds and they will do the complete recone for you.

I actually have two TC1000's for sale. One is a black 4 spoke basket, the other is a metallic silver 12 spoke basket. Both are 4 ohm Single Voice Coil configuration and perform exactly the same. I ran both in my truck. I metered both individually and they performed the same

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The voice coil is blown, but Thilo has the parts to repair them. One has a 4 spoke basket and the other has a 12 spoke basket. There are a few small dents in the cone, but hey, its made out of aluminum. Any aluminum code is going to be dented to some extent. The subwoofer includes the rubber outer ring. I took them off to clean them up because they were sitting in my RE Audio styrofoam box so I had to clean it up. I was cleaning them up while I was taking the pictures.

Price:

$80 each. $150 for the pair

Although I need cash, I will consider a trade towards either 2 RE Audio SE 10's or 3 or 4 Sundown Audio SA-8's. In the rare occasion, that I doubt I could find a match willing to do a trade, will also be interested a ported subwoofer box for a NBS 2007+ Silverado/Sierra for either 2 10's or 3-4 8" subwoofers.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays for shipping, but since I am in the holiday mood, I will split the cost of shipping. Insurance extra if purchased separately. If both are purchased, I will pay for insurance for both. Email me, we can work something out that may be out of the ordinary.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have been on the message board since August 8th, 2002. I have plenty of references. Well over the 10 references required. My references may not quite be up to date, but from what I have a record of, I have 15 references.

GOPR0103.jpg

GOPR0104.jpg

GOPR0105.jpg

GOPR0106.jpg

GOPR0124.jpg

GOPR0125.jpg

GOPR0128.jpg

GOPR0129.jpg

Showing no resistance

GOPR0138.jpg

View attachment 26529454View attachment 26529455

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.