TC Sounds TC-3000?

Participant count
  • Participant list

XTRProBoy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have to admit I haven't been really staying too up to date with every sub out there these days... I have my eD e12a still and I have another one not hooked up as well so I'm happy there myself...

But I was looking at the TC-3000 because a few people were asking me what subs are good these days and the TC-3000's motor is obviously pretty well-known but at it's $250 pricetag (which seems quite reasonable to me based on the specs and build of the driver) why don't more people on here have one? (I think my first e12a that I bought new was like $300 US, at the time.) I see a lot of threads about Fi Audio on the other hand.

I did a search on it and there's only a few threads (by title searching). Does it take a long time to get one or is it not a good sub for some reason? I mean Type-R fanboys aside, LOL, I would have imagined the TC3000 would have been more popular...

Edit: Well actually nevermind, lol. Changed my search from "TC3000" to "TC-3000" and got quite a few more hits //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.