Tc sounds price increase....

helz for $1300 i will machine the motor per order,lol. thats crazy pricing for sure.

fuel cost effect everything so naturally cost will go up some.

should see increase price on plastics like delrin whuuuu...

that's a shame. If this business were run better you would see A LOT more people running tc stuff. If they still had their original prices from years back they would give every subwoofer class a new woofer to compete against. I remember a TC3000 used to be 245 bucks or so...WHAT HAPPENED

TC hired a guy to "help" when Audiopulse came out... cannot recall his name at the moment... but he told me that when they did the math TC was operating on a loss on most woofers back in the days of 245 dollar TC-3000s. Obviously I don't know if that is a true statement... but this was the guy in charge of the original massive price hike over at TC.

I paid $270 shipped when they were cheaper

I think that's a really good price.

You guys are used to the $150 12" 2000rms woofer.

Go to best buy or car toys and see what $270 buys you. Maybe an entry to mid line 12"?

Remember that TC is selling these through partsexpress so PE marks the price up a bit also.

I do agree that $100 increase is steep, I could see maybe $50.

For the price I paid I am VERY happy. The sub is a beast!

Such a shame to see the 100 dollar increase, there is no justification for such a high increase. I have a pair of these and planned to buy a 3rd soon untill i saw the increase in the price. I really enjoy these subs, **** to see this happen. Looking like i have to wait for one to pop up in classifieds..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.