SOLD TC sounds NEO AXIS

Participant count
  • Participant list

my_stealth21
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Tulsa,OK
Item(s) for Sale: TC sounds NEO AXIS (1 of 1)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This sub is in great condition 9/10 cosmetic 10/10 mechanically. These subs are pretty rare. This is the only NEO axis I know of with this particular motor. The motor is a little shorter and wider than the rest and I think it is sexier. So I will say this sub is 1 of 1 made. If anybody can prove me wrong please do so. The previous owner of this subwoofer was SPY and it has been well taken care of. Most people say these are 2500 RMS I would agree because I had it on a AQ 2200D @ 1 ohm and it never even got warm. Sounds great, gets super low, and the SQ is awesome.

Price: 400 shipped firm. or trade for PS3 SLIM in great condition you may have to add a little on the PS trade.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Sub will be shipped UPS, FED EX, or USPS wichever you prefer.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

PICS WITH USERNAME AND DATE AS SOON AS MY CAMERA CHARGES.

NeoAxis.jpg

NeoAxis2.jpg

Why thank you kind sir. All it will take is a PS3 slim in good condition with all cables and controller !! IT SOUNDS EVEN SEXIER THAN IT LOOKS !

i have an extra ps3 lol, a slim one. too bad i just got a pickup and cannot fit it in there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.